Our original low-top sneaker in exquisite Vitello leather and camoscio suede
On our first road trip through Italy, we stopped for lunch in a tiny town in Tuscany. This inspiration for this earthy, olive green shoe drew on the color of the rolling hills and the casual elegance of the delicious meal.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with Vitello calf leather—known for its smooth feel and durability
- Made with camoscio suede detailing
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Outfitted with outsoles by Margom—renowned for their durable, lightweight rubber
- Finished with hand-painted edges
Here's what our community thinks...