Our original low-top sneaker in exquisite Vitello leather and camoscio suede.
On a recent trip to Buenos Aires, we became enamored with a blue house in the infamously colorful neighborhood of La Boca. The only thing to do, of course, was to make a shoe in its likeness, in fierce cobalt and deep navy.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with Vitello calf leather—known for its smooth feel and durability
- Made with camoscio suede detailing
- Lined with buttery-soft Italian calf leather
- Outfitted with outsoles by Margom—renowned for their durable, lightweight rubber
- Finished with hand-painted edges
Here's what our community thinks...