Our trek-inspired low-top in pristine pebble-grain calf-leather, with painted matte eyelets
Call it burgundy, call it eggplant…we call our deep reddish brown Marsala—after the delicious dessert wine made in the region it’s named for. Like the wine, it pairs well with pretty much anything.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with finely-cut calfskin leather, sourced straight from Italy
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Features painted matte mountaineering eyelets
- Outfitted with durable, lightweight rubber outsoles by our friends at Margom
- Finished with hand-painted edges
Here's what our community thinks...