Our trek-inspired low-top in supremely soft suede.
The Gavia, with its rugged-yet-refined mountaineering grommets, is named for one of the highest mountain passes in the Italian Alps. But in impeccable concrete-gray suede, the Strada is a city-dweller’s dream.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with the highest quality Italian suede
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Features metal mountaineering eyelets
- Outfitted with durable, lightweight rubber outsoles by our friends at Margom
- Finished with hand-painted edges
Here's what our community thinks...