Our signature high-top in vegetable-tanned Vachetta leather. Hand-brushed for a flawless finish.
This soft green was inspired by a visit to a 14th century zen garden—referred to as the Moss Temple—in Kyoto, Japan. Turns out, zen green goes with everything.
- Made by hand in the Marche region of Italy
- Constructed with vegetable-tanned Vachetta leather
- Lined with buttery-soft calf leather
- Outfitted with durable, lightweight rubber outsoles by our friends at Margom
- Finished with hand-painted edges
Here's what our community thinks...